The TA Manager will be leading the Talent Acquisition organization in Bulgaria, developing the regional recruitment strategy which includes the job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
• Senior stakeholder management to SVP Level
• Strategy design and implementation
• Site manager for 20+ recruiters (10 x Recruiters & 10x Pre-Selection)
• Escalation point for all TA related issues
Reporting to the EMEA Head of Talent Acquisition
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a leadership role in the Talent Acquisition management
• Preferable BPO experience
• Excellent English language
• Excellent presentation skills
• University Degree graduate
Note: Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries or general work permission for Bulgaria, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
• Competitive salary
• Salary increases upon reached milestones
• Attractive performance incentives
• Unique social benefits package which includes: Additional Health Insurance; Life Insurance; Food Vouchers; Transportation Allowance
• Employee recognition programs
• Unique Training & Development Opportunities (E-learning & Classroom modules, International Certifications)
• Monthly/Quarterly Rewards & Recognition Programs
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for the relevant management experience required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you can reach us via online chat at careersinbulgaria.eu.